How to Edit a Template with the New Editor
With the New Editor you will be able to choose from a wide variety of Email templates with customizable content and that provide numerous editing options in an easy way and in a few steps. Let’s see how to do it!
Learn how to create your first template here.
Before continuing, do you want to know everything you can do with the New Editor? The facilities it provides are:
- Customizable content in a few steps.
- Predesigned templates to create, edit and use in your Emails.
- Work with custom HTML code.
- Possibility of automatic saving, so you don’t have to do it manually.
- Create stunning designs with image banks from Unsplash, Pexels, and Pixabay.
- Make the most of the agility of Artificial Intelligence to generate the exact image you need (if you can’t find it in an image bank.)
- Audit your template, to review those errors in design or content and that you can correct them before sending your Campaign.
- Add a time counter so that your users are aware of an upcoming action.
Now yes! Let’s get down to business in this article: Learn how to edit a template with the New Editor.
First of all, log in to your Doppler account. Then, in the top menu, select the “Templates” option. You can then choose from the various pre-designed templates or create one from scratch by clicking “Create template”. It is important that you know that you will find the templates created with the new Editor highlighted with the “New” label.
Once you have selected the template you want to work with, you will enter the New Editor and you will see its different categories in the left panel: General Styles, Content, Blocks, Stock Images and Audit.
Among the options that you can edit are:
–In “General styles”: you can modify the font, size, format, alignment, color, etc.
Within “Content” you will be able to structure the content: here you will be able to add images, videos, dividers, social networks, buttons with links, etc.
–In the “Blocks” option: you will have predesigned options to structure the content, with the possibility of adding content in the next option.
–From the “Stock Images” category you can create amazing designs with image banks from Unsplash, Pexels, Pixabay or take full advantage of Artificial Intelligence to generate the exact image you are looking for or need.
-And finally, within the “Audit” category, you can review those errors in design or content so that you can correct them before sending your Campaign.
Finally, you will be able to save your created template, download it or use it every time you need it within your account (you will find it in the main “Templates” section when you log in again) and avoid saving each change manually when exiting the Editor or advancing in the ” Continue”.
Now you know all the options you can work with the New Editor. It’s your time to get going! 🙂