List Uploading Report
After you have created your Subscriber List in Excel and imported it into Doppler correctly, you will receive an Email in your inbox with a full load report. Congratulations, you have officially accomplished the first mission, now discover everything you can analyze!
By entering the Email, you will have a complete overview detailing the imported data:
Total Subscribers: Number of Subscribers that contains the original List as entered.
Subscribers Added to the Mailing List: Number of Subscribers effectively added to the List. It includes both new Subscribers and the updated:
– New Subscribers: Those Subscribers who were uploaded into your Doppler account for the first time, (those that were not previously entered into the app).
– Updated Subscribers: Those Subscribers that have been preloaded into your Doppler account and can be associated with any of the other Lists that has already been loaded. Also, they may be Subscribers not associated with any other List (inactive).
Subscribers Not Added to the Mailing List: Subscribers who have not been admitted to the list for the mistakes mentioned below:
– Fields Not Matching with the Subscriber data: Subscribers can not be entered because the import file does not have the first row of fields for mapping. That is, the first row of the document is empty or contains errors and Doppler does not associate the data with a specific field.
– Invalid Emails: There is any problem with format, syntax or spelling, for example: @ is not included, or there is an invalid symbol, or there is a space into the Email Address, etcetera. It also includes Emails with domains such as @facebook, @mercadolibre, so you can’t send Email Marketing Campaigns because they aren’t allowed domains.
– Duplicated Subscribers: At the same Excel or text file that you imported, the user is entered twice. This way, Doppler will upload it only once, and that’s it!
– Unsubscribed by Hard Bounced: Those Subscribers who have not been uploaded to the List for having produced this kind of bounce. To learn more, read this post!
– Unsubscribed by Soft Bounced: Those Subscribers who have not been uploaded to the List for having reached the maximum number of consecutive rebounds, according to your account settings from the Control Panel.
– Unsubscribed by Subscriber: Those Subscribers who have not been uploaded to this new entry, having been previously removed from your Lists and loaded on Doppler.
– Unsubscribed by user: The Subscriber has asked to be removed from your Lists previously and you have complied with their order. If his Email is in the new List charged, Doppler will detect it and not added as an imported contact because it will respect the previous decision not to take part in them.
– Unsubscribed by never opened: If from your Control Panel you’ve configured remove your Subscribers (after a certain number of unopened Campaigns), the newly admitted that did not open certain consecutive Emails will not be considered for addition to your List.
– Unsuscribed by Internal Policy: It’s about Subscribers that at the time of the import, Doppler dettects and marks as suspected, or that are related to internal roles of an organization. In this article you find more information about Doppler’s Internal Policy.
Also, you can download the summary import errors from the same Email.
Pay attention to the full report Lists and evaluate the status of your Subscribers!